Nevada Gaming Control Board Announce Approval to Offer Wagers on 2020 Women’s National Basketball Association Draft
NEVADA — On April 16, 2020, the Nevada Gaming Control Board granted approval to offer wagers on the 2020 Women’s National Basketball Association draft, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 22.1201. Approval is granted for all licensed books to post and accept wagers on the 2020 Women’s National Basketball Association draft, subject to the following conditions:
- Licensed books electing to offer these wagers must provide the Enforcement Division with notification of terms via email at email@example.com.
- The setting of odds is at the discretion of the book; rules governing these wagers shall be made available to the public.
- Acceptance of wagers which involve a specific player must cease 24 hours prior to the start of the first round. Acceptance of all other wagers must cease prior to the start of the draft.
- The results shall be based on a permissible source in accordance with Regulation 22.060 (4).All audit procedures detailed in Industry Letter 2011-48 must be adhered to.
- Any additional wagers which deviate from 2020 Women’s National Basketball Association draft for this event will require a separate application and approval.
Please direct additional questions to the Enforcement Division’s Operations Unit at
SOURCE: Nevada Gaming Control Board.Tags: Women’s National Basketball Association, Nevada Gaming Control Board, wagers