Nevada Gaming Control Board Announce Approval to Offer Wagers on 2020 ESL One: Road to Rio
NEVADA — On April 21, 2020, the Nevada Gaming Control Board granted approval to offer wagers on the 2020 ESL One: Road to Rio, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 22.1201. Approval is granted for all licensed books to post and accept wagers on 1) Head to Head 2) Winner of Each Match 3) Overall Winner, of the 2020 ESL One: Road to Rio, subject to the following conditions:
- Prior to the acceptance of a wager, official rules must be posted on the event organizer or sanctioning body’s website. Please note, Nevada licensees must notify all patrons that once the winner is declared, all wagers will stand.
- Licensed books electing to offer these wagers must provide the Enforcement Division with notification of terms via email at email@example.com.
- The setting of odds is at the discretion of the book; rules governing these wagers shall be made available to the public.
- Acceptance of wagers must cease prior the commencement of each match.
- The results shall be based on a permissible source in accordance with Regulation 22.060 (4).
- All audit procedures detailed in Industry Letter 2011-48 must be adhered to.
- Any additional wagers which deviate from 1) Head to Head 2) Winner of Each Match 3) Overall Winner, of the 2020 ESL One: Road to Rio for this event will require a separate application and approval.
Please direct additional questions to the Enforcement Division’s Operations Unit at (702) 486-2020.
SOURCE: Nevada Gaming Control Board.