Nevada Gaming Control Board: Approval to Offer Wagers on NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament
Most Outstanding Player Award
CARSON CITY, Nevada (March 18, 2022) — On March 17, 2022, the Nevada Gaming Control Board granted approval to offer wagers on NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player award, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 22.1201. Approval is granted for all licensed books to post and accept wagers on NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player award, subject to the following conditions:
- Licensed books electing to offer these wagers must provide the Enforcement Division with notification of terms via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance of wagers must cease prior to the start of the final game of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament.
- All audit procedures detailed in Industry Letter 2011-48 must be adhered to.
- The setting of odds is at the discretion of the book; rules governing these wagers shall be made available to the public
- Any additional wagers which deviate from the winner of NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player award for this event will require a separate application and approval.
Further questions regarding this matter should be directed to the Enforcement Division’s
Operations Unit at (702) 486-2020.
SOURCE: Nevada Gaming Control Board,