Magnum Corporation Sdn Bhd, Malaysia, pioneer in the 4Digit Numbers Forecast lottery is seeking parties who are interested to participate in their Core Gaming System Replacement exercise.
Magnum Corporation Sdn Bhd (Magnum) is the 1st licensed lottery operator in Malaysia and started its operation in 1968. It currently offers 4 Games, namely 4D Classic, 4D Jackpot, 4D Jackpot Gold and Magnum Life.
Magnum operates in Peninsular Malaysia and Sarawak (East Malaysia) via a network of 485 dedicated retail outlets and a total of 2,400+ POS terminals. Magnum is not able to operate outside these licensed premises.
Magnum is WLA SCS/ISO27001 certified and is also WLA RG Level 3 certified.
In this exercise, we will be working on 2 stages of evaluation.
- Invite prospective vendors to express their interest to participate. Interested vendors shall furnish their company background information, experiences, track records, skills & expertise for consideration.
In this stage, the vendor can indicate their areas of specialty that they are interested to participate in, namely
- Core Gaming Back-end System (Hardware & Software)
- Front-end POS Selling Terminals (Hardware & Software; Software only or Hardware only)
- Online Mobile Betting System
- Player Management System (Membership, loyalty, preferences, etc)
- Alternative touch points at retail outlets
- Independent Control System and any others they wish to include.
- Shortlisted vendors would be invited to submit their response according to our RFP documents. This will be a closed exercise and only involve the shortlisted vendors. RFP documents will be shared with shortlisted vendors according to their areas of specialty.
In this replacement exercise, Magnum is looking for a new core gaming back-end solution that will allow Magnum to address current needs as well as future-proof the system to both support business growth and protect it against technology obsolescence.
The new System must be robust, well designed, flexible and come with built-in strong security controls to ensure system integrity. It shall also support multi-channel customer touch points and player account management to both enhance customer experience and improve customer engagement. In addition, a rich library of games to facilitate quick deployment of new games whenever required is also highly desirable.
The initial contract is for a period of 7 years with an option to renew for another 2 terms of 5 to 7 years depending on final negotiation.
Important Dates to Note
- Submission to Expression of Interest – 17:00, Malaysian time, Friday 24 June 2022
- RFP to send out to shortlisted bidders – Monday, 4 July 2022 (indicative)
- Award of Project – Monday, 28 November 2022 (indicative)
- System to be fully delivered – Friday, 26 May 2023 (indicative)
Kindly use the attached EOI Template to complete and return to “The RFP Program Manager” at RFP@magnum.my before 17:00, Malaysian time on Friday, 24 June 2022.
Please direct your enquiries and correspondences to “The RFP Program Manager” at RFP@magnum.my
For more information about Magnum, do visit us at www.magnum4d.my and www.magnum.my.
Thank youTags: Magnum Corporation Sdn Bhd, Malaysia