Customer Service Specialist 2 (Part-Time, Permanent) – Washington’s Lottery
Organization: Washington’s Lottery
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist 2 (Part-Time, Permanent)
Location: Spokane, Washington
Date Posted: 2/16/23
Close Date: 3/2/23
Salary Range: $17.38 – $23.06 Hourly
Benefits that matter:
- We support a powerful mission – to offer games of chance with integrity and imagination to maximize beneficiary contributions.
- Work in an organization unlike any other in state government where creativity, ideas, fun, and passion are the order of the day.
- Work in an organization that is committed to embedding the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion into all aspects of our work.
- Work-Life Balance – We support flexibility to let you put in a good day’s work, while still giving you time for your life outside of this awesome job.
- Supported growth and development opportunities including a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- You will have the opportunity to make important impacts across all parts of the organization.
- A modernized workplace that promotes efficiency, utilizes new technology and encourages collaboration
Washington’s Lottery also offers:
- 12 paid Holidays per calendar year, pro-rated based on the number of hours worked in the month as compared to the number of hours required for full-time employment. If the schedule is 26 hours per week, a holiday will earn 5.2 hours. If the schedule is 30 hours per week, a holiday will earn 6 hours.
- Paid vacation and sick leave, are pro-rated based on the number of hours worked in the month as compared to the number of hours required for full-time employment. This position is intended to work approximately 26-30 hours per week, depending on the schedule cycle. If 26 hours per week, the position earns 5.2 hours of sick and vacation leave starting at 6.1 hours per month and over time increases to 10.7 hours per month. If 30 hours per week, the position earns 6 hours of sick leave and vacation leave starting at 6.9 hours per month and over time increases to 12.4 hours per month. Accrual may vary based on the actual hours worked.
- A great total compensation and benefits package.
- The opportunity to apply for duties that earn for special pay such as events ($35 per hour or overtime).
- Agency-branded shirts, sweaters, and jackets (selection depends on position) for customer-facing positions, including District Sales Representatives, Regional Sales Managers, and Customer Service staff.
- Some positions may include flexible work schedules, teleworking, and an Infants in the Workplace Program (currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program.
You will work 26-30 hours per week with a fixed schedule of evening and weekend shifts and will be provided benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision).
This position requires you to perform work on-site at a Lottery facility.
Click Here for further information, duties, qualifications, etc.
How to Apply
- Go to www.careers.wa.gov
- Click Look for Jobs
- Click on Filter, then Department, and select Washington’s Lottery
- Click on CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST 2 (Part-time, Permanent) – Spokane
- Click Apply
- Please attach a Cover Letter to your online application (through the Add Attachment(s) field). A resume will not substitute for the “work experience” section of the application. Applications with comments such as “see attachments” in the supplemental question responses will be considered incomplete.
Application review will begin immediately. We reserve the right and may exercise the option to make a hiring decision at any time. It will be to the applicant’s advantage to submit materials as soon as possible. If you have questions or need further information, please call 360.890.2880.