Deputy Director – Washington’s Lottery
Washington’s Lottery is Seeking Applicants for the Position of Deputy Director
Organization: Washington’s Lottery
Title: Deputy Director
Job Number: 2023-0906
Location: Olympia, Washington
Date posted: 9/8/23
Close date: 10/8/23
Salary Range: $114,161.00 – $155,000.00 Annually
Washington’s Lottery offers:
- 12 paid holidays per calendar year
- 14-25 days of paid vacation per calendar year, depending on the length of employment, and one day of sick leave each month.
- A great total compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to apply for duties that earn special pay: events ($35 per hour or overtime) and drawing duty ($51.59 per hour)
- Supported growth and development opportunities
- Some positions may include flexible work schedules, teleworking, and an Infants in the Workplace Program (currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
This position performs various responsibilities such as:
- providing executive level leadership, supervision, and management in accomplishing the mission of the agency.
- developing and executing strategic planning.
- leading the Lottery biennial strategic planning process.
- leading the formulation of agency policies and in determining organizational structure.
- providing leadership in budget development and business planning.
being a representative of the Lottery before legislative work groups; government agencies; boards, commissions, and associations; and citizen groups.
How to Apply
1. Go to www.careers.wa.gov
2. Click Look for Jobs
3. Click on Filter, then Department, select Washington’s Lottery
4. Click on Deputy Director
5. Click Apply