Lotto Rheinland-Pfalz GmbH
|Address:||Ferdinand-Sauerbruch-Straße 2 in D-56073 Koblenz|
|Phone:||+49 (0)261 94 38-0|
|Fax:||+49 (0)261 9438-6619|
|Games Offered:||Lotto, KENO, Oddset, GlücksSpirale, Super6, Spiel77, Plus5|
|Jurisdiction:||The state of Rheinland-Pfalz|
About Lotto Rheinland-Pfalz GmbH
The company was founded in November 1948 by the three sports associations of Rhineland, Palatinate and Rhenish Hesse to help Rhineland-Palatinate sport get back on its feet after the end of the war. This connection to sport has remained until today.
The state of Rhineland-Palatinate is now anchored in the company as the main shareholder.
Lotto Rheinland-Pfalz, based in Koblenz, is an economic factor that should not be underestimated in Rhineland-Palatinate. As an employer, Lotto offers secure, long-term jobs. Young people are also trained every year. In this way, the company – including its around 940 acceptance points in the country – secures a total of around 5,200 people.
In addition to the 50 percent of the stakes that are distributed to the players, high proportions of almost up to 40 percent are used for important social issues that benefit all citizens of Rhineland-Palatinate.
THE GAME OFFERS:
- The traditional lottery “6 out of 49” with two draws on Saturday and Wednesday and the possibility of a growing jackpot.
- With the daily lottery KENO, the player can choose his money bet and the number of crosses flexibly.
- The final digit lottery GlücksSpirale offers a lifelong pension of 10,000 euros per month for 20 years. Preservation of monuments, welfare, the Nature and Environment Foundation, the State Sports Association and music culture in Rhineland-Palatinate are directly supported from the lottery revenue. Since July 1, 2012, the Rhineland-Palatinate Sports Aid Foundation has been the beneficiary of the GlücksSpirale.
- With the RubbelLotto, the customer can see directly what he has won.
- The sports betting ODDSET offers the opportunity to bet on sporting events every day. The Toto bets “6 out of 45” and the 13-way bet complete the program.
- Lotto Rhineland-Palatinate cooperates with some lottery companies in northern Germany on the BINGO lottery. Rhineland-Palatinate projects directly benefit from environmental protection and development aid projects from the proceeds of the lottery.
- Since March 2012, Lotto Rheinland-Pfalz has also been offering the Eurojackpot lottery with many other European countries. A jackpot of up to 90 million euros can be created here.