|Address:||15 Olimpieciu Str. 09237 VILNIUS LITHUANIA|
|Phone:||+370 52 780 700|
|Fax:||+37052 780 717|
|General Director - Antanas Muraška.||General Director - Antanas Muraška.|
|Deputy General Director - Donatas Kazlauskas.||Deputy General Director - Donatas Kazlauskas.|
|No. of Employees:||N/A|
|Games Offered:||Teleloto, Tuzinas, Keno loto, Kas laimes milijona?, Jega-2|
About OLIFĖJA INC.
- the largest and longest-running Lithuanian lottery company;
- has been operating and organizing lotteries since 1992. December 12;
- organizes major terminal lotteries: Teleloto, Vikinglotto, Eurojackpot are run weekly, and Kenoloto and Jėga are circulated daily, except on Sundays;
- organizes instant lotteries of different denominations and prize funds – “Success 7”, “Vegas”, “Golden Nugget”, “Roulette”, “Bingo”, “Magic Pearl”, “Your 200 Eur”.
Olifėja publishes all information about the lotteries at www.perlas.lt .
Olifėja’s activities are supervised and controlled by:
- major shareholder Lithuanian National Olympic Committee ;
- the State Gambling Supervisory Authority, which approves lottery rules and regulates the market .
The two most important things for the Olifai are the organization of lotteries and the promotion of sports. Both areas of activity are essential to us. 8 percent of the value of each lottery ticket sold travels to sports, as does a large portion of the company’s profits. It is not for nothing that we are located under one roof with the Lithuanian National Olympic Committee.
Olifėja’s goal is to provide people with affordable, attractive and reliable entertainment. We believe that participating in lotteries at no cost can be a lot of fun and bring unexpected winnings.
We try to offer players in Lithuania what is the best and most advanced lottery in the world. We collaborate with global leaders in lottery technology, International Game Technology and Scientific Games, and work for the European Lottery Association andIn the World Lottery Association and we implement the standards of responsible play.
During the 25 years of Olifėja’s work, Lithuanians have won almost 5,000 cars, and several hundred people have won the biggest prizes in our lotteries. We enjoy being a part of frequent family leisure. We want to donate good emotions for many years to come and together with all lottery participants to contribute to the support of Lithuanian sports.