Washington’s Lottery Job Opportunity – Accounts Payable Supervisor (Fiscal Analyst 4)
Organization: Washington’s Lottery
Title: Accounts Payable Supervisor (Fiscal Analyst 4)
Location: Olympia, Washington
Job Number: 2023-1114
Date posted: 11/15/23
Close date: 11/29/23
Salary Range: $4,723.00 – $6,349.00 Monthly
Washington’s Lottery offers:
- 12 paid Holidays per calendar year, pro-rated based on the number of hours worked in the month as compared to the number of hours required for full-time employment. If the schedule is 33 hours per week, a holiday will earn 6.6 hours.
- 14-25 days of paid vacation per calendar year, depending on the length of employment, and one day of sick leave each month.
- A great total compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to apply for duties that earn special pay: events ($35 per hour or overtime) and drawing duty ($51.59 per hour)
- Some positions may include flexible work schedules, teleworking, and an Infants in the Workplace Program (currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
The position performs various responsibilities such as:
- Planning, directing, developing, training, assisting and supporting the daily operations of the Accounts Payable analysts.
- Coaching/mentoring and train staff to develop and enhance performance.
- Reviewing and approving all Journal Vouchers (JV) and support documentation prior to releasing to the G/L through AFRS.
- Reviewing and approving all bank transfers (ACH, wire transfers) necessary for operations.
- Reviewing, approving and assisting with reconciliation and coding of all Visa transactions prior to releasing to the G/L through AFRS.
- Overseeing Lottery debit activity associated with Lottery Vending Machine receipts.
- Working with Customer Service, the agency’s gaming vendor, and the agency’s 3rd party payment processor to help resolve customer issues
- Reviewing and approving Travel Expense Management System (TEMS) expenses, and payments to upload and release into G/L through AFRS.
How to Apply:
1. Go to www.careers.wa.gov
2. Click Look for Jobs
3. Click on Filter, then Department, select Washington’s Lottery
4. Click on Accounts Payable Supervisor
5. Click Apply
- Please attach a Cover Letter to your on-line application (through the Add Attachment(s)field). A resume will not substitute for the “work experience” section of the application.
- Applications with comments such as “see attachments” in the supplemental question responses will be considered incomplete.
Application review will begin immediately. We reserve the right and may exercise the option to make a hiring decision at any time. It will be to the applicant’s advantage to submit materials as soon as possible.